In keeping with yearly tradition, California-based HRE Wheels will be once again opening their doors and inviting the automotive community to experience #HREWheels – wheels, cars, live entertainment, raffle and prize giveaways! The event will take place on June 3rd in Vista, California.
HRE President Alan Peltier will be giving guided tours showing every step of the wheel making process and offering a sneak peek at upcoming forged models.
Serving as an opportunity to celebrate an automotive passion, educate proper wheel manufacturing processes and connect brands to a valuable demographic, the HRE Open House also generates awareness for a deeper cause by supporting the
Motor4Toys annual toy drive.
Visitors will also have the chance to win a set of HRE Forged Wheels and other amazing prizes with $5 charity raffle for Motor4Toys.
$40 Registration includes
1. Parking spot for one car in show (additional passengers are free)
2. Five raffle tickets ($25 Value)
3. Limited Edition HRE OH T-Shirt
4. One Free Lunch at Any Food Truck (One Entrée, Side and drink – $15 Value)
HRE Open House 2017
- Where: 2611 Commerce Way, Suite D, Vista CA 92081
- When: Saturday June 3, 2017
- Time: 9am-2pm
- Spectators and Street Parking are always FREE!
- FB event page: http://ift.tt/g8FRpYevents/785156668317593/
- Website Event page: http://ift.tt/wTPUMzevents/2017-hre-open-house#.WREYV1LMxsY
The article HRE Wheels to host their annual Open House, proceeds go to charity appeared first on BMW BLOG
from BMW BLOG http://ift.tt/2qOzSxm